Tandoori Pork


I was thinking.
I want to make a ham.
I have plain yogurt.
I miss tandoori chicken.
I have a pork, no chicken.

This is the combination of tandoori and Ham.

Here is my tandoori recipe.

200 g of plain yogurt
100 g of ketchup
1.5 tsp of salt
1 peace of garlic
2 tsp of curry powder
2 tsp of chili sauce
1 tsp of cumin
1 tsp of garam masara
some black pepper

all mix with pork in Ziploc and let them stay in fridge for all night.
Cook just outside with very hot pan to keep it juicy. Just outside.
ofter that, bake 25~30 min in the oven.


This time, I made roasted peppers, so I wrapped them and Cheddar cheese. You can also use asparagus, beans for green. I just forgot.


I marinated peppers because I roasted too many peppers.
To make this one plate dish takes about half hour.

0 件のコメント: