5th Street Bar & Wood Fired Grill

Chipotle garlic rubbed pork loin chop $15.00

I wanted to go this pub for a long time but I didn't pick here just because... but I am really grad to be here this time.

Because of the location, I thought they are not very busy restaurant but once I opened the door I notice I was wrong.
It was different world! Full of young to old people, so busy, lively, smells so good!

Of course we had to wait to be seated. While we were waiting, we had beer at their bar counter. (That was the only seat we could stay.)

Mushroom cheese cake $5.00

I wish I could take their kitchen pictures. I just loved their opened wide kitchen. Running fired meats??

Fire-grilled buffalo burger (with Caesar) $10.00


Their foods are so cheap, I don't know how they can keep their food quality. Taste, presentation, quantity, everything is so good.
Gochisousamadeshita!

0 件のコメント: